Osho Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh was an Indian mystic, guru and spiritual teacher who created the spiritual practice of dynamic meditation. He’s much controversial in India & many other country. He won’t believe god.
These are some of the controversial Secrets regarding Indian guru with an enormous following in the West. His followers are largely rich peoples. Archarya Rajneesh is one among those personalities, who gave the world the reason to change and amazingly the world changed only after his death. Although, originally hailing from India, Osho faced numerous troubles and criticism by his own country. However on the other way he was highly respected and earned a reputation as spiritual leader in western countries. He, the man who had an open attitude towards sexuality, wanted to preach something more than this and here we discuss the same.
13 Unknown Interesting Facts About Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh :-
- Osho , also known as Archarya Rajneesh was born as Chandra Mohan Jain on 11 December 1931, came to be known as Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh on 1860’s and Osho throughout 1970’s and 1980’s.
- Osho owned 98 Rolls Royce’s, all of that were donated by his disciples. When they asked him why he doesn’t donate or gift them all to poor, he said, “Every religion within the world is taking care of the poor. Since why can’t they simply let me take care of the rich?”
- In his thesis he mostly spoke about his original analysis and views on the writings of religious traditions, mystics and philosophers from around the world. So because of which he soon started attracting westerners.
- Rajneesh was the eldest of 11 children born to a cloth merchant and his wife, in the house of his maternal grandparents in Kuchwada, a small Indian village within the Raisen District, Madhya Pradesh.
- After some years, Osho became an anti theist in younger age and was keenly interested in hypnosis and was in short related to socialism.
- Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh was very criticized in Indian religion and within the country on the bases of creating empty rituals and fake promises. However on the opposite hand, he started creating loyal fan following which majorly included wealthy merchants and businessman around the world.
- Osho had acquired a secretary, Laxmi Thakarsi Kuruwa. His first disciple who was basically a daughter of 1 of those followers. A wealthy Jain who was his first disciple even, and named her as Ma Yoga Laxmi.
- At the age of 21, he was pressurized for marriage by his parents. But shortly on 21st March, 1953 he declared to become spiritually enlightened by sitting under a tree in Bhanvartal Garden, Jabalpur.
- Due to their busy schedule, Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh had to leave with his maternal grandparents and got a major influence from his grandma. However after his grandfather died, he went to Gadarwara to live with his parents.
- For not receiving immense fan following from India, Rajneesh relocated to the u. s. In 1981 where his followers established international community that was later called Rajneeshpuram near antelope, Oregon, south of The Dalles.
- The book that Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh praised the most was ‘The Book Of Mirdad’. Which only some people around the globe read it and fewer out of them liked it.
- His major talks and preaching’s included sexuality and advocated an open, free and straight attitude towards sexuality. Hence that he was then criticized by Indian press and attained a designation of sex guru.
- Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh continued his teaching the following years and died on Jan 9th 1990 in Pune due to major heart failure. (Some sources say, he killed by the govt of America.)
Religion of Osho:
Osho was born into a Jain family. He though never believed in any one religion however combined elements of the many religions like Buddhism, Hinduism and Christianity. However he additionally added new types of meditation practice. His philosophy was a sort of monism that God was in everything.