<p style=”text-align: justify;”> Twitter is a social networking service, the users can read and send short messages known as “tweets”. Registered users will post and browse tweets, but people who are unregistered can only browse them. Users access Twitter through the web site interface, mobile device app or SMS . Twitter INC. placed in San Francisco and has over 25 offices all over world. Since Twitter created in March 2006 by Jack Dorsey, Evan Williams, Biz Stone, and Noah Glass and launched in July 2006.
28 Amazing Facts About Twitter :
- The name of the social network “Twttr,” was later modified to Twitter.
- It took 1157 days to induce to the billionth tweet.
- Nowadays it only takes one week for users to send a billion tweets.
- 10 tweets per second mention Starbucks.
- The common Twitter user has tweeted 307 times.
- Barack Obama’s Victory tweet was the foremost retweeted tweet ever with over 800K retweets.
- 32nd of all net users are using Twitter.
- 69 of follows on Twitter are advised by friends.
- In 2012, nearly 1 million accounts added to Twitter daily.
- 64% of customers have created a buying deal decision based on social content.
- 91 of 18-34 year olds using social media are talking regarding brands.
- Also 60% of U.S. smartphone users currently visit their favorite social networking sites everyday, up from 54 in 2011.
- 16% of U.S. net users are on Twitter.
- The common Twitter user has 126 followers.
- The common business has 14,709 Twitter followers.
- There are a lot of devices connected to the net than there are individuals on the whole planet.
- 340 million tweets sent every and every day.
- During the “Castle in Sky” TV screening there have been 25,088 tweets per second, the foremost ever.
- The foremost followed brand on Twitter is YouTube with 19 million followers.
- 60% of Twitter users are feminine.
- On average, Twitter users pay 21 minutes monthly on Twitter.
- 400th of registered Twitter users haven’t sent one tweet.
- 92 of retweets are based on fascinating content.
- Only 26th are owing to the inclusion of “please RT!” in tweet.
- Between 2008 and 2011, there was a 5,000% increase in number of workers at Twitter.
- Infographics shared on Twitter get 832% a lot of retweets than pictures and articles.
- 16 PF of consumers use Facebook, Twitter and other major social networks to interact with businesses.
- 75%, or 3 out of 4, heads of state are utilizing Twitter.
Twitter is available in more than 25 languages, adding right-to-left languages like Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew and Urdu. As of the end of 2012, Twitter has over 200 million active users. Twitter is currently worth over $11 billion. This means that Twitter is taking up the world. And we’re comfortable with it.
What’s your opinion about Twitter?