A attractive writer, a fascinating author, a thinker, a specialist, these are some traits belong to the Rabindranath Tagore. The word greatness is thrown around with ease of late. However if there’s one man really worthy of the honour, then it’s this Bengali initiate. Rabindranath Tagore is one in all the few personalities who stood by the sort of greatness along with his ability and experience. Since called as Gurudev, the writer of the poets, he has arranged an memorable intimation on the minds of readers. His works were loved all throughout the world. He was also the beneficiary of Nobel prize for his literary efforts.
10 Amazing Facts about Rabindranath Tagore :-
- Rabindranath Tagore was the person with a knowledge and was a parable that India doesn’t has the potential to try to everything.
- He was the 1st Non-European to induce the Nobel prize in literature but neither as a Bengali nor as an Indian however as an“ANGLO-INDIAN”.
- The Nobel prize for literature never accepted by GURUDEV directly. Hence it been accepted 1st by a British Ambassador on his behalf. And delivered to the author at Kolkata.
- Tagore was a Brahmo!
- He wrote national anthems for not India but also for Bangladesh but also for Sri Lanka. He wrote the anthem in Bengali. However later, when the country got its independence it had been translated into Tamil by dynamic few lines it had been formally taken because the anthem for the country.
- Did you recognize that the anthem “JANA GANA MANA” was the gap song for the Congress session in 1911. And only later it had adopted because the anthem for the Country.
- He was the second after swami Vivekananda who addressed the World-Parliament of Religions for double within the year 1929, 1937.
- Since Tagore has contributed a prodigious output about of 50 dramas, 100 books of verse, 40 volumes of novels and shorter fiction.
- Gurudev was severely crucial of the Indian caste system.
- Tagore became reverence as an ancient teacher. He wrote in Bengali however translated a lot of his literature in English.
Rabindranath Tagore has also written Ravīndranātha Thākura. He was a also Bengali polymath who reshaped Music and Bengali literature, as well as Indian art in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. We cannot forget the work he has done for our country. We all Indians are very proud that God has given birth to all of us in Country, where Rabindranath Tagore has taken birth.
What is your opinion about Rabindranath Tagore?