<p style=”text-align: justify;”>Rajendra Prasad was born into a conservative family of Gadde Venkata Narayana and Manikyambba from Nimmakuru, Krishna District. His father was a coach. His family had a relationship with N. T. Rama Rao family. Prasad completed his education, graduating with a sheepskin in Ceramic Engineering before getting into the movie industry. Rajendra Prasad joined an organization, for which he had to resign to his job as he was too young. He happened to look at the shooting of the film Tatamma Kala. He also wished to enter movie industry. Since with the suggestion from N.T.R and Trivikrama Rao he joined an acting faculty. His son, Balaji, got married in Feb 2015 in Hyderabad.
RAJENDRA PRASAD FACTS
1. Rajendra Prasad was born on 3 Dec, 1884, in Zeradai in Siwan district of state.
2. At the age of five, he was placed below the steerage of a Moulavi to find out Persian, Hindi and arithmetic.
3. Hence throughout his post-graduation period at the University of kolkata, he used to live at the Eden Hindu Hostel. He was a student of social science.
4. Rajendra Prasad compete AN instrument in forming the Sanskrit Students Conference at the hall of Patna school in 1906.
5. A gold medalist, he completed his academic degree in Law from Allahabad University in 1937.
6. Rajendra Prasad formally joined the Indian National Congress in 1911, throughout its annual session control in Calcutta.
7. He was confined multiple times by land – once in 1931 for taking part within the Salt passive resistance Movement, and once in 1942 for being a lively member of the Quit India Movement.
8. Dr Prasad became the President of the Constituent Assembly (1948-1950) that written the Constitution for India as a republic state.
9. Throughout the last session of the Constituent Assembly, he nemine contradicente created the President of India of the interim government.
10. He was the recipient of the very best national honour, the Republic of India Ratna.
11. He died on twenty eighth Feb, 1963. Since the memorial Rajendra Smriti Sangrahalaya in Patna is devoted to him.
He was an excellent educationalist and a person of world fame. High principles and ideals of Dr. Rajendra Prasad can perpetually alive to point out the correct path.