<p style=”text-align: justify;”> The most recognized mathematical constant is Pi. Pi is usually known as most intriguing and necessary number all told of arithmetic. Since William Jones, introduced the image of Pi in year 1706. However it had been Leonhard Euler who popularized it in 1737.
15 Amazing Facts about PI:-
- The image for pi has been often used for the past 250 years only.
- You’ll never notice the true circumference or space of a circle as we can never notice the true value of pi.
- In Greek alphabets, Pi is sixteenth letter. In English ‘P’ is sixteenth letter.
- Pi is code in internet starring Sandra Bullock and in Alfred Hitchcock ‘s Torn Curtain.
- The number 360 is 359th digit position of Pi, that is connected to circle.
- Since even computers can’t notice the value of Pi.
- 104348/33215 is most accurate fraction of Pi, that is equal to 00000001056%.
- There aren’t any zeros in 1st 31 digits of Pi.
- Humans studied Pi for nearly 4000 years.
- Pi is mentioned in bible.
- Archimedes is 1st person, who intensely studied regarding Pi in ancient times.
- Also Plato supposedly obtained accurate value for pi : √2 + √3, which is 3.146.
- The standard fraction of Pi(22/7) is 0.00000849% accurate.
Most of the people say that there aren’t any corners for circle, however actual truth is circle has infinite number of corners. 314159, the 1st six digits of Pi appear in order a minimum of six times among the 1st 10 million decimals of Pi.