Ramdev was born on 25th December 1965 at Hazaribag Ali Saiyad Pur village in Maharashtra. He claims that he became paralysed when his age was two and half. But later on he cured by practicing yoga.
He studied not only Indian scripture and Yoga but also Sanskrit in various Gurukuls. Later on Ramdev founded the Divya Yog Mandir Trust in 1995. In 2003, Aastha TV began featuring him in its morning yoga slot which becomes most popular at that time.
Ramdev founded the Patanjali Yog Peeth (UK) Trust in 2006, with the aim of promoting yoga in the UK so that most of people can understand the advantages of yoga.
Surprising!!! Facts of Ramdev Baba
* Baba Ramdev left schooling after he ran away from home post his 8th standard and now he has Doctorate degrees from 4 universities across India.
* From his great contributions to India and the world in the form of ayurvedic medicines and yoga. His estimated property is worth Rs. 30 Billion.
* Baba Rmdev swears by a strictly ‘non-political life’ a sure sign of good conduct whereas he has close association with many political parties is well-known.
* Baba Ramdev has created not just a sucessfull and essential brand but a phenomenon which is changing lifestyles ,Food habits, and fitness levels across India and globally for good for the today’s and future generations.
* Patanjali foundation has its own food park which started in 2009. It formed with a total investment of over 500 crore rupees under the Indian Goverment.
* It provides employment to over 6,500 employees which could helps to gives employment to those peoples who had needs a job that time and stands on over 100 acres of land.
* Patanjali now has successfully become the fastest growing FMCG brand in the country within a short period.
* Ramdv Baba is believed to an ‘organic’ man himself.
As i get to know about Ramdev Baba, it really a great thing for all of us that we have a ideal person like him. His greatful dedication in Yoga which helps us to live a healthy lifestyle. It is very necessary for future generations to do yoga daily which can help to survive in future. Also his vision to making a product in India is really a appreaciable.