Sadly, many people don’t pay enough attention to their circulatory system. In step with a study printed within the Journal of the yank Heart Association (JAHA), one in ten adult Americans has poor vessel health. This is usually caused by a nutritionally-deficient processed food diet, a inactive style, and chronic stress. I am pretty sure that you will be surprise by reading the following interesting facts about the human heart:
Fascinating Facts About Human Heart :-
- Your heart beats 1000,000 times per day and approximately about 2.5 billion times in an average life of human.
- In an average life period of a human being, the heart pumps about 1 million barrels of blood which is enough to fill more than 3 super tankers.
- If you turn on your kitchen faucet for at least 45 years, the amount of water wasted will be equal to the amount blood pumped by heart in an average life period.
- Human heart can continue beat though it is separated from human body till it is in contact with oxygen as it has its own electrical impulse.
- Except the corneas, the heart pumps the blood to almost all of the body’s 75 trillion cells.
- The heart has four valves which creates the sound of heartbeats as “thump-thump”.
- Most of the physical work is done by the heart in human body. The power output of heart is about 1-5 watts.
- The most shocking fact of human heart is, it start beating at four weeks after conception.
- A woman’s heart beats faster than man’s heart. Approximately women heart beats about 78 times per minute and a men heart beats about 70 times.
- It take just 6 seconds for blood to travel back from heart to lungs, only 8 seconds to go brain and back and only 16 seconds to reach at toes an again back to heart.
Heart disease is that the biggest killer of both men and ladies. And both genders should heed this healthy advice: Don’t smoke, keep your blood pressure and cholesterol levels under control. And watch for the obvious and also the more refined warning signs your heart could be in trouble. I truly believe that achieving best heart health isn’t troublesome, as long as you follow a healthy diet and avoid the harmful things.