<p style=”text-align: justify;”>Born on Oct 2, 1904 in Kashi, Uttar Pradesh, Lal Bahadur Shastri became the Prime Minister of India once the death of Nehru in 1964. Shastri born his caste identity and joined India‘s freedom movement in his early ages. Yet, there are several aspects of Shastriji’s life that individuals seem to own forgotten nowadays.
Here are some attention-grabbing facts concerning him:
1. Lal Bahadur Shastrii was honored with the title ‘shastri'(scholar) once he graduated from Kashi Vidyapeeth after joining freedom movement.
2. Shastriji was extremely influenced by Lokmanya Tilak that attracted him to affix freedom struggle.
3. Not several grasp that Shastriji visited jail once he was simply 17-years-old for taking part in non-cooperation movement. However, later he was free as he was only seventeen.
4. Shastriji spent virtually 9 years in jail in total throughout India’s Independence policy.
5. only a few grasp that Shastriji was the primary Indian minister to appoint girls conductors once changing into the transport-minister post independence.
7. Lal Bahadur Shastri coined the phrase ‘Jai Jawaan, Jai Kisaan’ throughout India’s prospering war against West Pakistan in 1965.
Unknown Lal Bahadur Shastri Facts:-
8.As a minister of department of local government, Shastriji urged use of jets of water rather than lathi to disperse the group.
9. Lal Bahadur Shastri resigned because the Railway Minister taking under responsibility of a railway accident in Mahbubnagar in 1956.
10. Shastriji’s initial broadcast as Prime Minister aforesaid, “There comes a time within the lifetime of each nation once it stands at the cross-roads of history and should opt for that way to go. except for United States there want be no issue or hesitation, no trying to right or left. Our method is straight and clear—the increase of a socialist democracy reception with freedom and prosperity for all, and therefore the maintenance of world peace and relationship with all nations.”
I think Lal Bahadur Shahshtri was a great leader who fought for the freedom of india and so as the Indian people. Every PM should follow his way of governance. He was firm speaker. He has all the feelings and emotions about the poor peoples of his time. I salute to him and his work.